Since the potatoes, green beans and smoked sausage were so fantastic in my magic pot, I thought maybe I’d try a German-style one-pot meal next. This one is super simple! I had company stop by for dinner so I might have forgotten to take pictures! Newbie mistake!
- My intention was to dig up some new potatoes for this supper. That didn’t happen….so….I used what I had in the cupboard which was several small white potatoes and a few russets cut into similar sized chunks.
- I cut up a package of kielbasa into chunks
- I put the potatoes, sausage and a jar of sauerkraut into the pot with about a cup of water.
- I set the Instant Pot to 4 minutes high pressure.
- When the pressure cycle was done, I did a quick pressure release and then opened it and served. That’s it and that’s all! No heated kitchen, only 1 dirty pan. About 15 minutes total time.